Turnover of over 1,000,000 euros , smart productivity and international presence are just some of the many competitive advantages that characterize this unmissable business opportunity.
The company for sale is a textile company , dedicated to the production of clothes and accessories for various made in Italy fashion brands , which it distributes throughout Italy; and which is based in the province of Bari, in Puglia.
The company develops within its own property with an internal surface area of approximately 2,450 m2, divided into ground floor and first floor.
The business for sale today manages to personalize every request of its customers , even the most demanding ones, as it is able to research fabrics and materials, graphic styles and manufacturing techniques up to the best national manufacturing companies.
A few years after its establishment, it also proceeded to launch its own personal brand .
The brand immediately received enormous success in the women's field, to which it is aimed.
The personal brand products are distributed throughout the country thanks to a network
widespread sales that collects orders from the best retailers.
Over time, important collaborations have also developed with international showrooms and agents of national importance.
The flagship of the business for sale is the entry into the new Pet Luxury clothes & accessories sector!
An emerging and captivating sector is the pet clothing market, for which investments in production and distribution processes have only recently begun, precisely because it is estimated that this market will reach 6.3 billion dollars by 2028, with a market growth of 4%.
The thriving business of luxury for pets therefore represents a sector that should not be underestimated and in which to invest today, given the increasing demand.
The company started the process revolution, planning the purchase of 4.0 machinery , with the aim of obtaining a more performing interpretation, in terms of data analysis and understanding, to optimize production processes.
With regard to the so-called green production, however, particular attention is paid to the use of green materials. Furthermore, a process for obtaining the 100% Made in Italy Certification is taking shape .
• number of orders in continuous and progressive growth (increase of 30% recorded even in the current critical period of Covid and the Russian conflict)
• expected an increase in turnover of about 400,000 euros for 2024, in the foreign market
• corporate internationalization (collaborations with showrooms for export to foreign markets)
• performing website with 2 ecommerce platforms , one B2B and one B2C
• green production
• innovation 4.0
• property located in the SEZ area (special economic zone) . These are areas that aim to attract investment, develop infrastructure, encourage the creation of new jobs and promote the growth of exports and industrial activities. They benefit from specific incentives which usually take the form of tax exemptions, administrative simplifications and infrastructure availability.
Business and real estate transfer proposals are evaluated.
Business typeProduction of clothing and accessories
Monthly rent€ 1.400
Average annual turnover€ 1.000.000 > € 2.500.000
Internal surface2.450 sqm